An artificial appropriation of different styles from different eras, the hipster represents the end of Western civilization – a culture lost in the superficiality of its past and unable to create any new meaning. Not only is it unsustainable, it is suicidal. While previous youth movements have challenged the dysfunction and decadence of their elders, today we have the “hipster” – a youth subculture that mirrors the doomed shallowness of mainstream society.
Educational Technology and Innovation at Hammond School with an emphasis on teacher, student, and community learning.
- First 3D print! Pretty amazing. So excited for the possibilities with our students. @ Hammond School http://t.co/MmrFOasLK4 2 hours ago
- Almost done with our first print. Amazing. #hyperlapse @ Hammond School http://t.co/pY1Gzb4n8l 2 hours ago
- First print on the new Makerbot. Magical. #hyperlapse @ Hammond School http://t.co/yFIAXmr8ll 2 hours ago
Last.fm Recent Tracks
- U2 - Satellite of Love (ZOO TV - Sydney 1993) by 12 on September 1, 2014
- Love Is Blindness & Can't Help Falling In Love (Zoo TV Live From Sydney) by U2 on September 1, 2014
- You Are My Face by Wilco on August 31, 2014