Since 2002, I’ve been actively involved in various marketing channels from online to traditional to a combination of the two. Along the way, I’ve worked with small companies to large global corporations on everything from website development, SEO, and business consulting to affiliate and project management.
I decided to channel what I’d learned over the years in marketing as an executive and thinker into my own unique and indie company and focus on working with people that do incredible work but need clarification of their message and better marketing.
My work allows me to take what I’ve learned through those experiences as well as my time in the marketing industry and help nonprofits and religious organizations do what they do better.
I was ordained as a minister by Emmanuel Baptist Fellowship in Lexington, SC (and my wife Merianna is also ordained and a pastor).
Here’s a little more about me:
- Wofford College
- Gardner-Webb University
- Yale University
- Sam Harrelson Consulting
- General Manager, North America – Clicks2Customers
- CEO – planetBeta
- Senior Vice President / COO – PrimeQ
- Director of Publisher Relations – Motive Interactive
- Affiliate Manager – Rextopia Network
- Affiliate Manager – Think Partnership / Kowabunga
- Affiliate Manager – Aluria Software
- Advertising Manager – SubscriberBASE / AdDrive Network
- Publisher – Thinking.FM
- Publisher – CostPerNews
- Publisher – ReveNews
- Editor and Lead Writer – Digital Moses Confidential
- Adjunct Professor – Gardner-Webb University
- Adjunct Professor – University of South Carolina
- Middle School Science Teacher – Hammond School (Columbia, SC)
- Middle School Science and Robotics Teacher – Spartanburg Day School (SC)
- Middle School Math, Robotics, and Science Teacher – Carolina Day School (Asheville, NC)
- Commission Junction Board of Publishers
- Affiliate Summit Advisory Board
- Affiliate Classroom Board of Directors
- Spartanburg Day School Strategic Planning Board
- Asia Has Claims Upon New England – Yale University Press