Elisabeth, Merianna, and Sam talk about the commodity of content and how authors should disseminate that information. They advise authors that they shouldn’t help the rich get richer, but help build their own audience.
- Chuck Wendig Rebooting the Novel
- Chuck Wendig One Star Reviews Sell More Books
- Cliff Notes
- Indie Web
- 4 Ways Writers Sabotage Themselves on Facebook
- Cory Doctorow
- The Martian
- Andy Weir’s The Martian
- Bonnie McKenzie
- The Enormous Impact of Facebook Indexing
- My Social Book
- What Will an Author Newsletter Do For You?
- MacGuffin Plot Device
- Fight Club
- A Beautiful Mind
What Elisabeth, Merianna, and Sam are Reading
The post Thinking Out Loud 87: Own Your Own Content appeared first on Thinking.FM.