Elisabeth is joined by author Stacy N. Sergent this week (Merianna is out for family leave) to talk about great pups, NaNoWriMo, writing as a lonesome experience and also a communal experience, the role of editing, and the psychological flow of being a writer.
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
- How to be a Heroine by Samantha Ellis
- Devil in the Details by Jennifer Traig
- Sleeping with Cats by Marge Piercy
- The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer
- Stacy on Twitter
- Harrelson Press
The post Thinking Out Loud 92: Let’s Talk About Self-Editing appeared first on Thinking.FM.