Elisabeth and Merianna talk about fighting the imposter monster, reader’s theaters about germs, and exciting upcoming conference. They debate how to know if you are truly doing what you should be doing. If you’re scared of it, it’s probably what you should do.
- The Giving Tree
- Screen Time for Kids
- Food Safety Music – Microbes Medley – Animation
- We Are the Microbes
- Muggie Maggie
- Beverly Clearly
- Elizabeth Gilbert on Ketut Liyer
- 5 Effective Ways to Master the Imposter Monster
- Research and Imposter Monster
- 5 Steps to Kill the Imposter Monster
- Fluent Self
- Writer’s Digest Conference
What are Elisabeth and Merianna reading this week?
The post Thinking Out Loud 115: Fighting the Imposter Monster appeared first on Thinking.FM.