Last Updated on May 4, 2017
Thomas and Sam debate renewing Evernote Premium and discuss Donald Trump's Christianity, Evangelical logic, and whether Generation Z is growing up in a "Post-Christian" America.
- David Lewis on Twitter: “@samharrelson What is Christian (or in sync with the teaching of Jesus) about @realDonaldTrump’s lifestyle or policies?”
- Clinton: ‘If the election had been on October 27, I would be your president’ – CNNPolitics.com
- Jerry Falwell Jr.: ‘Evangelicals Have Found Their Dream President’ | Sojourners
- Forget millennials. How will churches reach Generation Z? | Religion News Service
- White House aims for Thursday signing of religious liberty executive order – POLITICO
- Thomas Whitley on Twitter: “A God that wants you to discriminate against others is not a God worth following. https://t.co/4w2TcHPHk3”