This week, Revs. Merianna Neely Harrelson and Sam Harrelson discuss canonization, the politics of commentaries, Jonah's Whale, interpretation history, Doomsday Clock, Harrowing of Hell, and masturbation lessons from Sunday School.
- Did Jonah Really Get Swallowed by a Whale? | The Institute for Creation Research — Yikes… quite the hot take here (spoiler: no, it wasn’t a whale in the text).
- Doomsday Clock – Wikipedia
- Biblical hermeneutics – Wikipedia
- Harrowing Of Hell
- What Does the Bible Say about Masturbation? — Yikes… “In a sense, it becomes a substitute god.”
- Masturbation in the Bible – Scripture Quotes about it’s Sinfulness — In case you wanted to prooftext it…
- 5 Biblical Ways to Overcome Masturbation | ApplyGodsWord.com — No words…
- Sex and the American Teenager: Seeing through the Myths and Confronting the … – R. Murray Thomas – Google Books