ValueClick has launched valueclickvideo.com in preparation for their soon to launch in-stream video advertising network.
On the site is a preview of their in-stream video technology (with footage from a recent adtech nonetheless) meant to show the quality and texture of what they can deliver. Underneath the video is an option for “In-banner video” as well as “In-stream video.” The in-banner video seems to be powered or associated with Eyeblaster.
Here are the pro’s for publishers and advertisers listed on the site:
- High revenue with premium CPM rates
- Easy to implement – integrated into our existing publisher platform
- Insert video, rich media or graphical ads into existing pre-roll/post-roll inventory
- Quality creative and effective campaigns
- Compatible with most popular video formats
- Two video products: in-stream (pre-roll/post-roll) and in-banner
- Leverage extensive reach and ad network management expertise
- Accomplish brand and direct response objectives
- Improve ROI with higher response rates
- Behavioral targeting and optimization capabilities
- Complete transparency
How will this integrate with CJ?
What will Linkshare do?
How will this impact online and affiliate/partnership/referral marketing?
Will Google make a play with Google Video?