Last Updated on January 14, 2007
This is the greatest thing I’ve read in a long while (and not just because I’m trying to figure out a way to make a living out of blogging… ok… maybe it is just because of that)…
3. Blogging is an art, same as any other method of self-expression. Some people are better at it than others.
6. Blogging is a great way to make things happen indirectly. I say that all the time, and will KEEP saying it till people finally get it [I’m not holding my breath].
20. Blogging will never be a mainstream activity so long as being able to write well and often remains the main barrier to entry.
30. Yes, the blogosphere is a great place to get laid. No, I’m not telling you how I found this out.
37. Z-Listers are every bit as selfish, self-important and psychologically flawed as A-Listers. Except the former don’t have large armies of people with real and/or imagined economic & social incentives for tripping them up. (Amen… Wayne, are you reading this??)
Whether you’re a blogger or not, pay attention. This applies to your program as well.