Last Updated on March 13, 2009
I chatted with Andrew Wee on his Friday Podcast this week about a number of topics.
Here’s his show notes:
– How he got involved in online marketing and his quest to become a Renaissance man.
– How he has “given up marketing”
– Ethics and morals in affiliate marketing
– What inspires him to podcast
– The origin and direction of his Thinking.fm podcast network
– Monetization options for podcast network owners
– One of his favorite podcasts and why it works effectively
Head over to Andrew’s site and give it a listen. I always enjoy talking to him, and it’s always amazing to me that we can do a podcast together even though we’re on opposite sides of this pale blue rock.
Here’s the mp3 for your downloading pleasure.