GeekCast 43 is up and it’s a good listen. The entire gang of Shawn Collins, Jim Kukral, Lisa Picarille and myself chat about online marketing, gadgets, web2.0 and all-things-geek for 70 minutes.
If you’re new to the show, start with this one b/c it’s one of our best (in my opinion).
Here’s the mp3 or head over to GeekCast.fm for the stream if you’re of that persuasion.
– Shawn Got a Blackberry Bold
– AT&T’s Marketing Woes
– Calacanis Redux: Affiliates v Silicon Valley
– Of Runways and Layoffs
– Ad:Tech’s Mood
– Examples of Good Businesses (FatWallet, Zac Johnson, Scott Jangro)
– Twitter Woes and Feature Complaints
– Revenue’s Marketing
– More AdTech Talk
– Branding: affiliate.com, Izea and Coke