I’m excited to be a part of the new Board of Advisors at Affiliate Classroom. We’ll be working with two of my favorite people, Anik Singal and Rachel Honoway, to bring value to the general community of affiliates and affiliate managers as our industry continues to develop.
Affiliate Classroom, a publisher of educational tools for the interactive advertising industry, has appointed a board of advisors.
Recently appointed Board of Advisors are…
- Peter Figueredo, CEO and co-founder of NETexponent
- Sam Harrelson, CEO of ReveNews
- Jeremy Palmer – Owner and creator of “Quit Your Day Job”, co-creator of PPC Classroom
- Heather Paulson – President and founder of Paulson Management Group, Inc.
- Brook Schaaf – CEO of Schaaf Consulting
Board of Advisors Appointed for Affiliate Classroom | Affiliate Marketing Blog by Shawn Collins
1 thought on “Affiliate Classroom’s Board of Advisors”