I can make your WordPress website faster and more secure.
Services I Prefer to Offer:
- Speed Improvements: WordPress site enhancements for improved instant loading speed
- Server Management: Tuning of existing server or using our own hosting solution to deliver a faster and safer website experience
- UI/UX direction: How to improve WordPress (or other platforms) sites by user experience and interactions (colors, typography, spacing, structure page flow)
- Developer audit: I will audit your theme, plugin, or service and provide insight on how it can be built and marketed better for your target audience. Additionally, I’ll produce a report on recommendations for speed, security, UX/UI, and site reliability
- Web design: I’ll work with you on designing a custom website design that is both efficient but also contemporary with the latest research to back up decisions
- Web development: I do this on a limited basis and I’m pricey. Includes complete design and development of a 5-10 page (more pages increases the price) WordPress website that we’ll host and maintain for you.
- Training for web or social media teams.
My Tech Skills:
- Web development (WordPress Engineer since 2005)
- Website hosting server management
- WordPress security
- WordPress speed enhancements
- Marketing strategy
- Traditional marketing/branding, ad campaigns
- Paid Search (Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Promotions, Pinterest Ads)
- Social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube)
- Website design
- Logo and branding design and development
- UI/UX direction
- E-commerce (WooCommerce/Shopify)
- Affiliate marketing
- Newsletter management (Mailchimp, SendGrid, Constant Contact, Mailerlite)
Services I (Typically) Don’t Offer:
- SEO: Unless there are specific goals, a budget, and expectations I don’t offer this as a standalone service
- Social Media Marketing: I can consult you on this and how to set up ads and campaigns, but I no longer manage social media accounts for clients. I’m happy to refer you to great people who do.
- Budget website development or design: This is an intensive and highly technical area. My experience and expertise do not fit budget design work.
“Sam’s team is equipped to help your church succeed with strategic, concrete results. In particular, Merianna brings keen insight into helping churches navigate the waters on issues such as conflict resolution, bi-vocational opportunities, and young minister counseling. Her experience in church growth strategies meets everyday needs that churches across the spectrum are trying to negotiate. For practical help for complex problems, Merianna, Sam, and the folks at the Sam Harrelson Consulting will help your church meet its full Kingdom potential.”
Pastor, First Baptist Church of Forest City, NC
“I am amazed at Sam’s knowledge and creative thought process in delivering a fantastic, cutting edge website! He is a great and honest person who truly cares about what you are trying to carry out. It doesn’t just end with website construction, his knowledge of marketing in the digital age is second to none! What has impressed me the most is his motto of “Your success equals my success!”
CEO, Visionary Solutions U.S.
“One of the rare breeds of intellectuals that are hard to find these days. Hard working, future thinking, and extremely creative. I often turn to Sam for critical insights. Sam is extremely in touch with emerging web technologies like blogging, social networking, and RSS. His background in academia is invaluable.”
CEO and Security Expert
“I have known Sam for years. Always diversified and on top of new trends. Well connected and knows how to stick and move in an ever-changing industry. He is a great networker, great guy, and a must contact to have in your database. Resourceful, honest, and well-respected in the online arena.”